Bread Loaf or Sliced Bread
Button Mushrooms - 250 gms
Tomatoes - 6 small
Bell Peppers (coloured) - 1 cup
Garlic - 5 big cloves
Black Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
Butter or Oil (preferably olive oil)
1. Wash mushrooms well and pat them dry. Finely chop garlic. Slice the mushrooms, tomatoes and bell peppers/capsicum.
2. Heat about 3 tbsp butter or oil and add chopped garlic. Saute for a minute and add sliced mushrooms. Saute mushrooms till they turn brown. Add salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper powder. Saute for 2 more minutes and keep them aside.
3. Heat about 2 tbsp oil and saute the diced tomatoes. Add salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder. Saute till tomatoes are glazed and cooked. Keep them aside too. Repeat the same for diced bell peppers as well.
4. Cut the bread loaf into medium slices. Shallow fry the bread slices in a pan with butter or oil till golden brown and crisp.
5. Place the sauteed mushrooms, tomatoes, bell peppers on the fried bread slices and serve.