Cumin/Jeera seeds - 1 tsp
1. Soak urad dal in water for 30 - 45 min.
2. Wash urad dal well. Grind urad dal and green chillies into a fine paste.
3. Add semolina, salt, finely chopped ginger, cumin seeds and coconut slices to the batter.
4. Add water to soak the semolina. The batter is thicker in consistency.
5. Heat a pan and add about 1 tsp oil and about 1/4 tsp mustard seeds. (Be careful when the mustard seeds pop) When the seeds pop, add a ladle full of batter and spread it to form a round dosa.
6. Fry both sides using oil and serve Sasama dhodak with coconut chutney.