Hello foodies! Hope all is well in your world. Holy month of Shravan is here. Vegetarian Airfried appetizers are quite common these days in my kitchen. If cheese is your favorite, you will love these AirFried Cheesy Jalapenos.
Jalapeno Peppers - 4
Spring /Green Onions - 2 sprigs
Cream Cheese - 2 tbsp
Mexican 4 Cheese - 2 tbsp
Paprika - 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder - 1/4 tsp
Garlic Powder - 1/4 tsp
Cooking Spray or Oil
How to AirFry Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos:
- Wash and dry the jalapeno peppers. Cut jalapenos in halves. Discard all seeds. Sprinkle little salt, mix and set it aside for 2 hours or overnight in a refrigerator. Salt softens the jalapenos and reduces the spiciness/heat of the peppers. You can skip this step.
- Finely chop green onions, both white and green parts.
- For stuffing, in a mixing bowl add chopped green onions, cream cheese, Mexican 4 cheese, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder and salt. While adding salt, keep in mind that all cheeses have salt.
- Grease Airfryer tray with cooking spray or oil.
- After 2 hours or more, jalapenos will become watery because of salt. Discard the salt water. Stuff jalapeno halves with cheese stuffing and place them on the greased Airfryer tray.
- Airfry Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos at 370 degrees F for 4 minutes. Cook for another 2 minutes at 400 degrees F. Cook more or less depending on how soft you want the jalapenos to be.
Enjoy Cheesy Jalapenos as is or with any dip you like. Until next time, stay safe.