Hey everyone! Hope you are having an amazing day!
100% Pure Cocoa Powder - 3/4 cup
Unsalted Melted Butter - 1/2 cup
Eggs - 2
Dark Brown Sugar - 1 + 1/4 cups
Vanilla Extract - 2 tsp
All Purpose Flour/Maida - 1/3 cup
How to bake Cupcake Brownies:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Or line 8 inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides and grease with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk cocoa powder and butter until blended.
- In another bowl, beat eggs until frothy and lemon colored. I used a whisk. Feel free to use a mixer on high speed for a minute.
- Add sugar and vanilla to eggs. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Next add butter cocoa mixture to eggs. Stir until well blended.
- Lastly, stir in flour.
- Pour into prepared muffin or square pan. Bake for about 21 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Enjoy Brownie Cupcakes as is or with a dollop of ice-cream. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!