Roasted chicken drumsticks flavored with garlic and dry rosemary. Rosemary, an aromatic woody herb is quite commonly used in roasting chicken and other meats. This culinary herb is considered to improve memory.
Chicken Drumsticks - 8
Garlic - 4 big cloves
Onion (finely chopped) - about 1/2 cup
Dry Rosemary - 1 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Cayenne Pepper/Red Chili Powder - 1/2 tsp
Orange Zest - 1/2 tsp
Unsalted Butter - 1 tbsp
Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
How to cook Garlic and Rosemary Chicken:
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder on the chicken drumsticks.
- Finely chop onions and garlic.
- Preheat the oven at 400 degree F. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Heat butter and oil in a skillet. Add onions and sauté for a minute. Add the chicken and sauté at high flame until chicken turns slightly brown. Add garlic, cayenne pepper and orange zest. Sauté for another minute.
- Arrange the browned chicken on the baking tray. Bake the chicken for about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked.