Raw Mango - 1 big
Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
Cayenne Pepper/Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Black Pepper Powder - 1/4 tsp (optional)
1. Wash the mango and pat it dry. Cut the mango flesh into very thin slices.
2. Heat about 2 tbsp oil in a pan and let it cool. Add more oil if required.
3. Grind mustard seeds to a coarse powder.
4. In a dry mixing bowl, add oil, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper powder and mustard powder. Mix with a dry spoon. Now add the mango slices and coat them well.
5. Serve instant Aam ka Aachar with meals.