Wheat Flour - 6 cups
Boiled Potatoes (Russet) - 3 big
Mint/Pudina Leaves - about 1/2 cup
Cilantro/Coriander Leaves - few sprigs
Green Chillies - 6
Cumin/Jeera Seeds - 1 tsp
Butter or Oil
1. In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour, little salt and knead into a soft dough with water. Keep the dough covered for about 2 hours, minimum 30 minutes.
2. Finely chop coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies.
3. Stuffing: Grate or mash the boiled and peeled potatoes. Add salt, cumin, chopped cilantro, mint and green chillies to the mashed potatoes. Mix well and make round balls (about 2 tbsp) of the stuffing.
4. Make round balls of the wheat dough and roll each one big enough (4 - 5 inches diameter) to hold the stuffing.
5. Place the stuffing in the centre and gather the edges into a round ball. Let the stuffed balls rest for a couple of minutes. Roll the stuffed balls dusting little flour as thin as roti or slightly thicker.
6. Heat a tawa/griddle and roast rolled stuffed parathas both sides applying butter or oil.
7. Serve Mint Aloo Parathas with curd and/or pickles.